My name is Tekla (she/hers), and I am grateful for the opportunity to support you one-on-one, through deep listening and the practice of Reiki, and through community, which I have always enjoyed creating and bringing together people to BE together in Circles of Trust, to support, learn and transform together. My promise to life is that in my presence, life shows up as, all-inclusive compassionate commitment and I love to offer spaces to gather in community live on Zoom.
If you are new to working with me, please schedule a phone call and a new client session (amethyst package). I am currently offering an amazing summer special I call Sweet Summer Stillness- commit to one or two Reiki sessions a month for June, July and August and meet once a month in a circle of trust with other Reiki clients. For those ready to commit more time to your transformation, I invite you to join a 6 month individual program, Ready to Root. It is wonderful support to receive 1:1 Reiki weekly when you begin, and this program gives you that opportunity I have found over the past 6 years of sharing Reiki, the most transformation and change comes from committing to your own practice, and with extra community support. Ready to Root is the 6 month commitment of regular 1:1 Reiki sessions, weekly check-ins with me for accountability, and a monthly Circle of Trust in community (on Zoom). After the 6 months I encourage you to continue working with me one-on-one with a Reiki session per month, and to stay engaged in the community.
Those clients who see the value in monthly Reiki sessions continue to transform and stay grounded throughout the year. The way that some people value a monthly massage or their weekly therapy sessions, I see this practice of rest, receiving, releasing and re-filling energetically, while having the space to tune into your own intuition as just as important. I would love to work with you if this resonates. Detailed information about Sweet Summer Stillness and Ready to Root are here.
This summer I am offering a variety of events that you can join- check out the calendar and the pages under events and circles. I am offering monthly IN-person Reiki shares, monthly virtual (Zoom) Reiki shares, a beautiful summer solstice mini-retreat at Soul Tree Yoga or on Zoom, we are continuing book club for See No Stranger by Valarie Kaur, and a monthly circle of trust for those who are working with me 1:1. I have a new offering this summer as well, Reiki Refresh and Renew, which I am excited about- either in person or on Zoom.
I love to meet and connect on the phone, so please, if you are in alignment with my work, please schedule a free 30-minute phone call. Another great way to connect is to subscribe to my newsletter.
I deeply believe in the power of gathering in circles and having community for healing, and I practice and teach Reiki, the Japanese energy healing tradition, as it is a beautiful and simple modality that anyone can learn, to bring people together to release and heal, and connect more deeply with intuition and truest self.
You may be called to work with me if you…
- Are aware that you are sensitive to other people’s mood and energy.
- Often think about how other people are before yourself.
- May consider yourself an empathetic person and you feel the emotions of others and even the collective (eg- eco-anxiety- feeling the sadness/anxiety for Mother Earth).
- Feel the connection to mother earth and the seasons- you may notice your own energy and mood shift with the moon and the seasons.
- Tend to be a care-giver, people ask you for advice, you are a good listener, and it can be easy to take on the burden of others.
- May be feeling disconnected to your mind/body/spirit connection.
- Have self-care practices like meditation, yoga, exercise, getting outside, but they tend to be inconsistent or you feel you need a re-start.
- Tend to worry, have some anxiety, think a lot about the future, and find it challenging to be present.
- Know you are ready to heal, re-start, or continue your healing journey, yet may feel a bit stuck, for a variety of reasons.
- Are aware of family/generational patterns that don’t serve, and you want to discontinue these patterns.
- Have been in/done therapy, self-help work and other healing modalities, and are called to Reiki and energy work, and you intuitively know that this work will serve.
- Are looking for accountability and ongoing support, with the desire to connect with your own intuition and you are ready to take the next step.
Schedule a free phone call with me and please subscribe to my newsletter, let’s connect.