My name is Tekla (she/hers), and I am grateful for the opportunity to support you through community, which I have always enjoyed creating and bringing together. My promise to life is that in my presence, life shows up as, all-inclusive compassionate commitment. I have been imagining and creating a new community through the Mighty Networks platform, to bring together the communities I’ve created over the years, bring back people who have been disconnected from community, and inviting those who are aligned with my philosophy of community for self-healing and how it is also community healing.
Coming this fall, the Rooted Community: practice- energy- activism- trust, a Mighty Networks community, will be live and active. This community is offered as part of your commitment to your 1:1 Reiki Sessions with me, which are now 6 or 12 month subscriptions and commitments to your self-care. You can also join the community if you are new to my work and seeking a unique community of support.
Those who desire more connection beyond the Rooted Community, I still offer the Circle of Trust Tuesdays- which has been an amazing circle of support started in March 2020. I will also continue to offer the 21 Day Restful Reiki Renewal with other Reiki practitioners, live in-person Reiki Shares in Lafayette, CO, and will continue to organize circles for Reiki Teachers and Practitioners. I truly believe in community and am stepping into this even more this fall 2022.
I love to meet and connect on the phone, so please, if you are in alignment with my work, please schedule a free 30-minute phone call. Another great way to connect is to subscribe to my newsletter. I also invite you to join the Rooted Community on Mighty Networks. I offer the first month free, and the community is included if you are a 1:1 client.
I offer a free class, Life Is Energy and Life is Practice , monthly at various days and times, please check the link for the next classes, which will be going over the Rooted Community and why it is something that I see as so needed by so many humans. I am so excited to have this space to build a larger community. Be in a circle of support and experience how I hold classes and circles, whether you are new to my work, have already taken a class with me or have worked with me one-on-one, I invite you to join this hour-long circle. It is an opportunity to learn about what I offer and how I offer the practices that have served me, including how I connect to and teach Reiki and connecting to your intuition, and teach skills and hold space for you to connect with your truest self. This class is a circle of brief sharing, guided meditation, and an overview of powerful energetic tools to support you if you are called to learn more and if the title resonates with you.
I deeply believe in the power of gathering in circles and having community for healing, and I practice and teach Reiki, the Japanese energy healing tradition, as it is a beautiful and simple modality that anyone can learn, to bring people together to release and heal, and connect more deeply with intuition and truest self.
You may be called to work with me if you…
- Are aware that you are sensitive to other people’s mood and energy.
- Often think about how other people are before yourself.
- May consider yourself an empathetic person and you feel the emotions of others and even the collective (eg- eco-anxiety- feeling the sadness/anxiety for Mother Earth).
- Feel the connection to mother earth and the seasons- you may notice your own energy and mood shift with the moon and the seasons.
- Tend to be a care-giver, people ask you for advice, you are a good listener, and it can be easy to take on the burden of others.
- May be feeling disconnected to your mind/body/spirit connection.
- Have self-care practices like meditation, yoga, exercise, getting outside, but they tend to be inconsistent or you feel you need a re-start.
- Tend to worry, have some anxiety, think a lot about the future, and find it challenging to be present.
- Know you are ready to heal, re-start, or continue your healing journey, yet may feel a bit stuck, for a variety of reasons.
- Are aware of family/generational patterns that don’t serve, and you want to discontinue these patterns.
- Have been in/done therapy, self-help work and other healing modalities, and are called to Reiki and energy work, and you intuitively know that this work will serve.
- Are looking for accountability and ongoing support, with the desire to connect with your own intuition and you are ready to take the next step.
Schedule a free phone call with me, subscribe to my newsletter, register for the next Life is Energy and Life is Practice class… let’s connect.