Be Rooted In Your Truest Self
through Practice and Energy Awareness
- Learn practices to connect to your mind/body/spirit, through the wisdom of Mother Earth
- Learn and practice Reiki 1 & 2 and practice setting boundaries with compassion and love, while listening to and trusting your intuition
- Join a supportive and healing community of others who are ready to take the next step, ultimately, to individually and collectively contribute more authentically to the healing of self and the collective.
- 4-month (18 weeks) program in a supportive community on Zoom
- Connect to your mind/body/spirit awareness with daily practices, journaling and sharing with the community
- Program includes a once/month one-on-one session with Tekla to support your individual awareness, clarity and healing.
- Connect with the wisdom of Mother Nature and see life as cycles- Learn to recognize and LIVE life as cycles
Set boundaries energetically
- Move and release energy and stories that no longer serve and you’re ready to heal, through learning Reiki level 1 and 2
- If you have already taken Reiki 1 or Reiki 2 weekends with me, this program dives deeper and brings a new perspective- I am offering discounts to the program if you have already invested in Reiki classes with me- let’s talk!
Outline of program- 18 weeks- all times are Mountain Time
- 4 weekends- each are 6 weeks apart- (Friday 5-7pm, Saturday 9:30am-12:30pm, Sunday 9:30am-12:30pm)
- Weekly circle between weekends once a week from 5:30-6:30pm MT
- Monthly Full-Moon Reiki shares
- 90-minute one-on-one session with Tekla each month
Investment for program including all of the above-
$435/month for 4 months. Payment plans, one name your own pricing and one free spot available for each new class. Talk to me!
4 Cohorts are offered each year- check your calendars now!
Spring ’21 (March ’21 has begun)
Summer ’21 (Weekend 1: May 14-16, Weekend 2: June 25-27, Weekend 3: August 6-8, Weekend 4: September 17-19, 2021 + every Monday evening)
Fall ’21 (Weekend 1: August 13-15, Weekend 2: September 24-26, Weekend 3: November 5-7, Weekend 4: December 10-12, 2021 + every Wednesday evening)
Winter ’22 (Weekend 1: January 21-23, Weekend 2: March 4-6, Weekend 3: April 15-17, Weekend 4: June 3-5, 2022 + every Monday evening)
Please join Tekla’s free and interactive class, Life is Energy and Life is Practice offered monthly on Sunday mornings at 9am, to get an overview of the practices and philosophies that Tekla brings to her work and classes. BE in circle with Tekla and others- it will include a brief check in and guided meditations throughout the class- and is one hour long.
Next Class (Summer ’21 cohort) begins May 14, please join Life is Energy & Life is Practice April 18 or May 2.