Learn and practice Reiki 1, 2 and 3 and practice setting boundaries
with compassion and love
REIKI 1- Self-Reiki
REIKI 2- Distance Reiki + Sharing with others
REIKI 3- Advanced Reiki- continue sharing and connecting to your INTUITION + TRUTH
Master listening and trusting your intuition
Join a supportive & powerful healing community of others who are in this with you and ready to take the next step
Contribute more authentically to the healing of self and the collective
Offered once a year, Starting in September-
A 9-month program & commitment to YOU
4 weekends throughout the 9 months- offered hybrid-
On zoom or in person with Tekla in Lafayette, CO
- 9 Month program, including 4 intensive weekends, over the course of the program, with plenty of time to continue to practice Reiki and practice together in community, on Zoom or in person for local participants
- Connect to your mind/body/spirit awareness with daily practices, journaling, and sharing with the community
- Build a powerful Circle of Trust community- that stays connected through a weekly circle on zoom to practice and stay accountable to each other.
- Receive guidance from Reiki Practitioner and Teacher Tekla Ayers who comes from years of practice holding space and circles for others. It’s one of her superpowers!
- The program includes a once/month one-on-one intuitive Reiki session with Tekla to support your individual awareness, clarity, and healing.
- Connect with the wisdom of Mother Nature and see life as cycles- Learn to recognize and LIVE life as cycles
- Set boundaries energetically- REALLY! You will learn, practice, and be able to do it!
- Release things that no longer serve you through learning Reiki level 1, 2 & 3, daily practice, and one-on-one work with Tekla
- This is for people who are new to Reiki AND to those who already practice Reiki- Tekla’s teaching has evolved over the years and she is excited to share it with you.
- Tekla incorporates practices from her master’s degree in Applied Healing Arts/Transformative Leadership and Social Change, 2 years of intuitive training, Reiki and yoga training.
If you have already taken Reiki 1 or Reiki 2 weekends with me, this program dives deeper and brings a new perspective- I am teaching Reiki differently, with more of a deeper awareness for the importance of self-Reiki and teaching from the Japanese perspective and art of Reiki- if you have already learned Reiki with me, this will deepen, re-ignite, and bring community to your Reiki practice.
9 months total- with 4 long weekends spread out over the 9 months together
- We begin our 9 months together with a 1:1 Reiki session in early September, followed by a two weekly circles on September 13 and 20th, followed by our first long weekend together. We meet 4 total weekends, each 2-3 months apart- totally do-able for busy schedules! See specific dates below.
Weekends: Fridays 5-7pm, Saturdays 9:30am-12:30pm, Sundays 9:30am-12:30pm MT
- Weekly circle between weekends once a week on Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30pm MT
- 75-minute one-on-one session with Tekla each month
- 21 Day Restful Reiki Renewal 21 days of guided self Reiki meditation January 2024
- The 9 month journey with the 4 long weekends together is transformational. Transformation happens and “sticks” when you practice in community. We continue the weekly circle (you get to join the “Be Rooted Graduate Circle” to practice Reiki & the weekly practices together). It is suggested to continue your monthly 1:1 Reiki sessions with Tekla after the 9 months for maintenance and continued support.
Once you complete the 9-month program-
- You will be in deeper connection with your own intuition, energy awareness, energetic boundaries, and you will have a strong self-Reiki practice and feel confident sharing Reiki with others. You will be LIVING the practices we learn and practice together.
- You will be confident in your personal Reiki practice AND you will be confident in sharing Reiki with others- graduates of the program have moved onto incorporating sharing Reiki into their business, some starting to share Reiki as a business.
Please fill out this interest form today and we will continue the conversation!
Weekend 1: September 22-24, 2023
Weekend 2 (Reiki 1): December 1-3, 2023
Weekend 3 (Reiki 2): January 19-21, 2024
Weekend 4 (Reiki 3): April 12-14, 2024
+ every Wednesday evening on zoom at 5:30pm MT
After the final weekend, we continue meeting weekly through May 2024