What is Reiki? I always say, set up an initial appointment and consultation (my Amethyst package) and try it. Put simply, it is a Japanese technique for stress reduction, relaxation, working with the energy in the body- supporting the body’s ability to let go of what the body is holding energetically to a better sense of balance, finding one’s true state of being. Rei is life force and ki is energy. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, which means that I share Reiki one-on-one with clients, and I teach people in weekend workshops to be able to do Reiki. I always say to give it a try, as it is hard to describe.
Some of the ways my first time clients describe it after just one session is:
- My body feels lighter.
- I feel like I released a lot of heaviness.
- The pain in my shoulder is gone!
- That neck thing, it disappeared!
- My headache lifted!
- I feel as relaxed as if I had 5 massages all put together.
- This is the most relaxed I have been able to feel in 2 weeks.
After people work with me for an extended time, they say:
- I am more aware of my intuition and I’m trusting it!
- I am able to focus and take better care of myself- taking time for tea and journaling like I didn’t before.
- I am neutral to my husband’s depression, I don’t get depressed for him.
- I have been able to speak my truth easier.
- I don’t get so angry about my ex-husband anymore.
- The hip I was told would “have to be replaced” doesn’t hurt anymore.
- My digestion is working again!
- I am noticing when I get triggered by others and I am able to take a pause and release the energy/emotion moving through my body without reacting.