What is Reiki? I always say, set up an initial phone call here, and set up an appointment and consultation (my Amethyst package) and try it.
Reiki is a self-care Japanese practice for stress reduction, relaxation, working with the energy in the body- supporting the body’s ability to let go of what the body is holding energetically to a better sense of balance, finding one’s true state of being. Rei is life force and ki is energy.
Originally taught as a self-healing practice, I do teach this practice in my Be Rooted Program, which will begin again in September 2023. The self-practice is also able to be shared with others, which is what I do as a Reiki Practitioner. During the 1:1 Intuitive Reiki Sessions, I hold the space for you to let go, tune into your intuition, and your highest self.
Some of the ways my first time clients describe it after just one session is:
- My body feels lighter.
- I feel like I released a lot of heaviness.
- The pain in my shoulder is gone!
- That neck thing, it disappeared!
- My headache lifted!
- I feel as relaxed as if I had 5 massages all put together.
- This is the most relaxed I have been able to feel in 2 weeks.
After people work with me for an extended time, they say:
- I am more aware of my intuition and I’m trusting it!
- I am able to focus and take better care of myself- taking time for tea and journaling like I didn’t before.
- I am neutral to my husband’s depression, I don’t get depressed for him.
- I have been able to speak my truth easier.
- I don’t get so angry about my ex-husband anymore.
- The hip I was told would “have to be replaced” doesn’t hurt anymore.
- My digestion is working again!
- I am noticing when I get triggered by others and I am able to take a pause and release the energy/emotion moving through my body without reacting.