Since the pandemic, I have changed the format of my Reiki 2 classes. I will be offering small (3 people maximum) classes in the classroom of my office in Lafayette to stick to social distancing. I have had requests for online Reiki classes and I am offering them this summer, especially to those people who already practice one-on-one Reiki with me.
Take your Reiki to the next level with Reiki level 2- which includes learning how to give the gift of Reiki to others, three powerful symbols to strengthen practice, and how to share distance Reiki. Deepen your intuitive senses & continue to broaden energetic awareness in this course.
- In-person Reiki 2 Class- July 11 & 12, at a beautiful outdoor location for social distancing. I am co-teaching with Gretchen Pangilinan, who I teach Wheel of the Year circles and weekly guided meditations. Check out Circling Together for our year program and upcoming circles.
- Class will be from 9am-2pm Saturday and 9-11am Sunday
- Please email or text me if you are interested in this class and I will send you more details.
You will be able to:
- Give the gift of Reiki to others- an amazing gift of balancing you can share with your baby, child, family member or friend.
- Use Reiki when holding space for others- whether you are teaching a yoga class, attending a birth as a doula, holding a therapy session, etc.
- Bring Reiki into your healing practice- yoga, acupuncture, massage, chiropractic care, etc.
- Send distance Reiki to facilitate healing
- Engage grounding to maintain energetic boundaries
- Use Reiki symbols to quickly bring in Reiki energy to a space/situation/person.
Our time together will be a weekend of self-care, personal growth, and Reiki knowledge, including:
- guided meditation
- journaling and self-reflection
- a brief history of Reiki symbols and time to practice using the symbols
- time to practice Reiki on others, send distance Reiki, reflect and share
- exploration of tools for energetic grounding
$244 includes complete Reiki 2 certification